Friday, October 30, 2009

Boatloads of new Inventory

We've got so many cars lately I haven't had time to update. We have Lexus IS250s, a couple of great deals on Dodge Avengers, a funny little Mazda5 that's the smallest(and most efficient) minivan I've ever seen, the seldom seen Suzuki Forenza, a 300+ horsepower Monte Carlo, a trio of PT Cruisers, a duo of Infiniti M35s, a 2009(!) Toyota Camry and much much more.

I wanted to tell you about the sweet Mazda3 we just got, but I accidentally sold it before I got the chance. There are more possibilities at Bourne's today than there has been in a long time, so give us a call, take a look at bournes.com or send me a carrier pigeon if you need to know more. Oh yeah, I guess you can leave me a comment or send an email to sales@bournes.com too.



I somehow forgot to mention the 2006 Roush Mustang, but there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment