Friday, November 6, 2009

OK I finally got the picture

I was going to do it last night, but the camera decided it wanted to quit focusing. I managed to replace it with a sweet upgraded model today, and here's the first picture I've taken for the site:

Isn't the new body style awesome? The Murano always had an aggressive look to it, and this new one builds on it with a bit of class, I'd say.

Anyway, we got a Hummer H2, a loaded up Eddie Bauer Expedition and a convertible Saab 9-3 as well.

Enjoy the weekend, and swing by between 9 am and 4 pm on Saturday or between 11 am and 3 pm on Sunday to check out the inventory!

Mention the blog and the salesmen will be honor-bound to make sure you get a full tank of gas when you take your car home.

1 comment:

  1. In the crossover game is everyone playing catch up to the Murano? Or is it already game over and we give Nissan the trophy?

    ReplyDelete