Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yeah, I know

I know I promised that I'd have pictures of the 2009 Murano up today, but I got so caught up with the new Volvo S80s and XC90s we just got in, that I didn't have time. I promise you it's a nice car.

Speaking of nice cars........


I always show the front of the cars, but what about the tailgate? This car is sharp from any angle

This XC90 is positively LOADED. Pretty much all of the XC90s we get here at Bourne's come with heated leather seats, a moon roof, all wheel drive and all the fancy safety features that you expect out of a Volvo. About half of the ones we get have the 3rd row seating, Navigation systems and DVD players are pretty rare and running boards just about never show up. This one has it all, including a ski attachment for the roof rack!

As I went through the car I kept looking for flaws(because I'm a pessimist), and I finally found a couple little imperfections in the rear bumper, but it didn't dampen my enthusiasm for this vehicle. This is, overall, the most impressive XC90 I've seen come through 135 Belmont st, and I can't wait to find a good home for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment