Thursday, November 19, 2009

SPOT THE SCION!!

The Bourne's Scion is a fixture in Easton, but you'll find it all over the place. I've driven it as far as upstate New York, and I'm sure it's gone farther than that. It's pushing 100,000 miles now, but it still runs like a top and gives us a great mix of gas mileage, interior room and a whole bunch of exterior advertising space.

It's not without its controversy, however, as many customers refuse to drive it as a loaner. I guess I understand how it might be tough to hop in a car that is affectionally referred to as "The Toaster," "The Lunchbox" and "That Little Clown Car." One of our service clients was brave enough to take the Scion to South Boston, and that's where this picture was taken:


Anytime you see the Scion, snap a picture with your cell phone and email it to us(brian@bournes.com or sales@bournes.com works just fine), or text it to one of the Bourne's crew if you've got the digits. I'd post mine, but I know I'd be inundated with requests for candid photos and I have a real hard time saying no.

No comments:

Post a Comment